Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #19

There were a lot of neat sites to choose from, but I enjoyed Picnik. Taking pictures is a hobby of mine, and I loved this photo editing site. There are a lot of editing tools that are free with the program. It is amazing seeing all of the different creations that can be made with pictures. Some of my pictures even look very professional after editing them on the website. I think that in a school setting, this would be a wonderful website for students to add text and edit pictures that have to do with concepts they are learning in class. Students could maybe even keep an online photobook of pictures that coordinate with the concepts they are studying and could then be used as a quick review for the students. I also like anything that has to do with pictures since I teach ELL students.

No comments:

Post a Comment