Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #22

I've never heard of Nings before, but it is very clever to be able to create your own social networking site. I've recently moved to a new school, and my past coworkers and I email each other all the time. They have questions for me, and I am always asking them questions as well. I think that Nings would be great for teachers to share ideas and answer each other's questions. We always learn more when we collaborate, and social networking allows us to collaborate with teachers everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of Nings either. It's a fantastic idea for collaborating with others with the same interests! We can bounce ideas around with friends, coworkers, and complete strangers from other areas! You made an excellent point, "We always learn more when we collaborate..." I agree!

    ReplyDelete